Thursday, June 24, 2010

Finally..

Lols! Last entry, 20 June 2009, a year ago. Wonder what happen during the whole solid year? So far, nothing much changed. Hope for more salary increasing :) Music? Been a year plus I didn't jamming *sigh* I miss the jamming days. Oh well, I still digs into undergrounds/underated bands. Nowadays into post rock/progressive stuff. Will post some bands in the next entry.
Hobbies? Whole year was into bb soft air gun, Gundam and recently mountain bicycle (MTB) especially offroad cycling. Total trilling, total fun and of coz, I get to know alot of people. Oh ya, its FIFA World Cup 2010 season now. I prefer underdogs countries to win. Those big teams have conquered the scene since ages ago, its time to change. Really hope Asia countries can make into, at least, quater? If can, semi :D Go Korea! Go Japan!

No comments: