Thursday, September 25, 2008

Music ( act : 1)

When I looks around me, mostly chinese guys at my ages or either younger or older, stick to those floppy chinese songs or those rnb/pop/hip hop and those radio friendly stuff music. I was kinda like, -.- ( I totally cant stand those "friendly aura" kind of music) Its making me so weak, sick, flu, stomachache and wadsoever sickness that can weaken me.
No, not meaning that i against those music, just that my inner self cant accept it. Dont ask me, me myself also dont know why. The only music I can accept is metal, yeap, those noisy stuff that our parents totally hate, the music thats the heavier the better. Its not like I dint listen to other kind of music, I do, seriously do. But I just cant digest those things the whole freakin days, total NO. For me, those music's style were the same, the structure of the songs, the melody and lyric, all the same tune for me. Why? Cause mostly those songs are written and composed by those same few composers, thats why. Compare to metal music, they write/play/compose and some even published own songs/labels. This is why they're alot ( WAY LOT ) better than mainstreamers.
For example, you listen to "not-so-complicated" plan and "average" Charlotte or the "jonkers" brothers and "deleted" 5, compared their music. They all sounds the same, totally. Why I say so? Easy. You can even predicted the next line of lyric/music before they end the current line. And all their stuff, sadly ( honestly ) to say so, sounds totally the same. And some even worse, they all depends on their appearance to boost their album sales. Argh. That's not music, thats propaganda, record company's business trick to tricked and get your money for some studio bands ( those who only sings well in studio due to studio adjustment stuff and totally out of tunes during live) Worth your money? I dont think so.
While metal music? They got alot sub genre, i mean, a HELL LOT. Dont believe? Do believe it. Why? Haha. Dare me, does hip hop or pop or those floppy music got alot other genre? As in progressive, melodic, hard, sludge, heavy, speed, doom, core, black, alternative, slow, ballad, death, grind, fringe,power, epic, goth, symphony, trance, art, viking, Scandinavian, industrial, instrumental, folk, post and nu? You wont get bored, i mean, seriously wont cause you can always listen to any genre thats suits your mood and taste. Response to people who always claims that metal are only noisy music and cant listen to lyric cause the singer just growls all the way, you guys are totally wrong. As I mention earlier, metal got so much sub genre, you can listen to art or progressive ( ambient or jazz lover) or power/epic/goth/symphony for high tune ( those orchestra's lover) rapcore and nu ( for hip hop/rnb lover) melodic and alternative ( for modern rock lovers) and trance and industrial( for, erm, obviously trance/techno lovers)
Tell me now, how can you get bored when you can get all those mainstream's stuff in metal?

No comments: