Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Weekend's Night

Last Saturday night was a havoc. All friends back from places and gathers around. Lols. I love festival season.


Fook, me, tony and edward
Edward is the fastest striker ( football, futsal ) i ever encounter, and also the most ego player, hahha

Me, Tony and Ah Ki
Tony? Lols, the most alcohol consumed guy i ever know. He able to consumed RM600++ of alcohol with a friend for a night. Shocking. And took him more than a crate to make him vomit, hahaha

Henry, Ah Lik and me
Lik? Super titan guy. For safety, never ever body contact with him during futsal, coz i darn sure u either get crushed and lay on floor or any part of your body suffers injury. Oh ya, he's just 21 ( i know i look younger than him, haha) Henry? He's my personal CPU engineer. With him around, u can expect yourself ended up in weird places during happy hour, seriously weird places -.- And he's so proud of his new "li ko" tattoo and planning to get another more. Haih


Chien Chien and me
She? Lols. Sibeh cho lo ah, as in, erm, ganas? Her attitude more to like guy than gal. Yeah, "big-boob guy" hahhaaha. She told me she wears red g-string that night and seems so proud of it. Sorry, im not interested in that, if other hot ladies, maybe? Hahahha

Fook and me
Fook? My old buddy since we're in Primary 4. Been 14 years I know this guy. Yeah, times flies and yet we're still friends, haha. I remember back I start going his house at aged 11 till now, and still, his house are our HQ. Everyone will just gather there for no reason, lols. And recently, he starts smokes, which reduced my non-smoking friend's list >.< arghhh. I think myself and another friend the only one didnt smoke ah. Urgh

No comments: